Words for Women
Tags: barbie, bullshit, cocktail hour, dream about tomorrow, girl panties, good friends, knickers, knot, lemonade, life gives you lemons, lime, married man, parenthood, pinch of salt, pms, support group, tequila, vodka, wasting time at work, when life gives you lemons
Words for Women to Live By!
1. Aspire to be Barbie – the bitch has everything.
2. If the shoe fits – buy them in every color.
3. Take life with a pinch of salt… A wedge of lime, and a shot of tequila.
4. In need of a support group? – Cocktail hour with the girls!
5. Go on the 30 day diet. (I’m on it and so far I’ve lost 15 days…where does time go).
6. When life gets you down – just put on your big girl panties and deal with it.
7. Let your greatest fear be that there is no PMS and this is just your personality.
8. I know I’m in my own little world, but it’s ok. They all know me here.
9. Lead me not into temptation, I can find it myself.
10. Don’t get your knickers in a knot; it solves nothing and makes you walk funny.
11. When life gives you lemons turn it into lemonade then mix it with vodka and ice.
12. Remember wherever there is a good looking, sweet, single or married man there is some woman tired of his bullshit!
13. Keep your chin up, only the first 40 years of parenthood are hard.
14. If it has Tires or Testicles it’s gonna give you trouble.
15. By the time a woman realizes her mother was right, she has a daughter who thinks she’s wrong.
‘Good friends are like stars………You don’t always see them, but you know they are always there’.
‘Remember yesterday, dream about tomorrow, but live today’.
Now smile and send to any woman wasting time at work, or just suffering from work (at home or office) who might need a reason to smile!
And raise your glass….cuz we all have class!
Originally posted 2010-04-14 12:00:39. Republished by Blog Post Promoter
This email was sent to one of the OddEmail contributors. Emails on this site are NOT written by contributors. The views and opinions in this email do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the contributors. In fact, there is a good chance that the opinions of this email are entirely contrary to those of the contributor, so please hold them against the person who sent the email originally, not Odd Email!
This entry was posted on Thursday, October 3rd, 2013 at 5:18 pm and is filed under Advice, Funny, Gender, Joke, Picture. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.