What If Columbus Had Been Married ?
Tags: discovery, last time, married life
He might never have discovered
America, because he would have had to answer all the following questions:
· Where are you going?
· With whom?
· How are you going?
· To discover what?
· Why only you?
· What do I do when you are not here?
· Can I come with you?
· When will you be back?
· Would you have dinner at home?
· What would you bring for me?
· You deliberately made this plan without me, didn’t you?
· You seem to be making a lot of these programs lately…
· Answer me why?
· I want to go to my mothers house.
· I want you to drop me there.
· I don’t want to come back ever!
· What do you mean, OK?
· Why arent you stopping me?
· I don’t understand what this whole discovery thing is about.
· You always do things like this.
· Last time you also did the same thing!
· Nowadays you always seem to do this kind of stuff.
· I still don’t understand what else is left to be discovered!
Miserable Married Life
Originally posted 2011-04-27 08:00:31. Republished by Blog Post Promoter
This email was sent to one of the OddEmail contributors. Emails on this site are NOT written by contributors. The views and opinions in this email do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the contributors. In fact, there is a good chance that the opinions of this email are entirely contrary to those of the contributor, so please hold them against the person who sent the email originally, not Odd Email!
This entry was posted on Monday, November 18th, 2013 at 2:03 am and is filed under Funny, Marriage, Picture. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.