Tags: atm, checks, coffee maker, condoms, diet, espresso, fitting room, fries, hair dryer, headache, healthy level of insanity, intercom, lunch time, marijuana, memo field, opera, parking lot, scream, sunglasses, zoo
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2.Page tourself over the intercom. Don’t disguise your voice!
3.Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4.Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks . Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
5.In the memo field of all your checks, write ’For Marijuana’.
6.Skip down the hall rather than walk and see how many looks you get..
7. Order a diet water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
8. Specify That Your drive-through order is ’To Go’.
9. Sing along at the opera.
10. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can’t attend their party because you have a headache.
11. When the money comes out the ATM, scream ’I won! I won!’
12. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling ’Run for your lives! They’re loose!’
13. Tell your children over dinner, ’Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go.’
And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity . . .
14. PICK UP A BOX OF CONDOMS AT THE PHARMACY, GO TO THE COUNTER AND ASK WHERE THE FITTING ROOM IS!
This email was sent to one of the OddEmail contributors. Emails on this site are NOT written by contributors. The views and opinions in this email do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the contributors. In fact, there is a good chance that the opinions of this email are entirely contrary to those of the contributor, so please hold them against the person who sent the email originally, not Odd Email!
This entry was posted on Thursday, May 13th, 2010 at 12:00 pm and is filed under Advice, Funny, Joke. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.