The Monastery of Tatev is a 9th century Armenian monastery located in the Tatev village in the Syunik Province in southern Armenia. The term “Tatev” usually refers to the monastery. The monastery performed an important history in the region, becoming its politcal,cultural and spiritual center. Sphere: Related Content Originally posted 2010-07-30 12:00:11. Republished by Blog […]
Want to suggest an email?Give it to us the same way you got it! Forward it to "suggest AT oddemail.com", we'll get it onto the site as soon as possible!
- Transparent Butterfly
- Making Of The Highest Bridge On Earth
- I Hope Everyone is Happy
- Customized Scooters You Can Dream Of
- Good Morning! Believe It or Not!
- Orthopedic Surgeon’s Motor Bike
- Awesome IWeb 6.5 Transformer Notebook
- Looking for a CHEAP Contractor
- Russian President Medvedev Is Funny
- Old cowboy knows who he is