The Monastery of Tatev is a 9th century Armenian monastery located in the Tatev village in the Syunik Province in southern Armenia. The term “Tatev” usually refers to the monastery. The monastery performed an important history in the region, becoming its politcal,cultural and spiritual center. Sphere: Related Content Originally posted 2010-07-30 12:00:11. Republished by Blog […]
Want to suggest an email?Give it to us the same way you got it! Forward it to "suggest AT oddemail.com", we'll get it onto the site as soon as possible!
- Fwd: Advice From An Attorney
- Mother’s tale is better than the best novel on this earth,
- Kitchen Fire – READ first, then WATCH, and REMEMBER
- Love is Complete Trust and Faithfulness
- Dog for Sale AD
- Yunak Evleri Hotel In Turkey
- Funny Kids Cutest Pics
- Whatever you give a woman
- The Chalk Guy is Back!