Murphy’s Laws on Women


Tags: , , , , , , ,

1. Chances are – If you think that a woman is beautiful, she will always have a husband, or a boy-friend – to prove it !

2. Chances are – The more beautiful a woman is, the greater the chances that, she may dump you !

3. Chances are – The more make up – a woman wears – she may look proprtionately uglier !

4. Chances are – the man standing next to a beautiful woman and chatting with her, may not be her brother !

5. Chances are – if the woman whom you like, likes you back, she may let you know about her interest in you, after you are married to another lady !

6. Chances are – The more you ignore a woman, the more she would be interested in you !

7. Chances are – The more you chase a woman, the faster she may run away from you !

8. Chances are – The more you like a woman, the more her father will dislike you !

9. Chances are – the number of bullets in the gun owned by the father of the woman you like, maybe directly proportional to the extent of your interest in his daughter !

10. Chances are – when you get a woman to be alone with you, her friend will come to meet her !

11. Chances are – when you get a woman to be alone with you, her friend who comes to meet her, will be a handsome and very exciting male hunk !

12. Chances are – the day, the woman whom you like comes to talk to you, that may be the day when, you are most badly dressed !

13. Chances are – the day, the woman whom you like comes to talk to you, that may be the day when, you forgot to brush your teeth !

14. Chances are – the day, the woman whom you like comes to talk to you, that may be the day when, you forgot to wear body deodarant !

15. Chances are – the day, the woman whom you like comes to talk to you, that may be the day when, you have an itch problem !

16. Chances are – the day, the woman whom you like comes to talk to you, that may be the day when, you have a gas problem in your tummy !

17. Chances are – the day, the woman whom you like comes to talk to you, that may be the day when, your ex-girl friend comes to re-concile with you !

18. Only 35 % of the women in this world are supposed to be beautiful. Chances are that, it is only the balance 65 %, who may be in your company !

Sphere: Related Content

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Originally posted 2011-04-02 08:00:20. Republished by Blog Post Promoter




This email was sent to one of the OddEmail contributors. Emails on this site are NOT written by contributors. The views and opinions in this email do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the contributors. In fact, there is a good chance that the opinions of this email are entirely contrary to those of the contributor, so please hold them against the person who sent the email originally, not Odd Email!


This entry was posted on Wednesday, February 3rd, 2016 at 7:58 pm and is filed under Dating, Funny, Joke, Law. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.