Laws of life
Tags: aisle, alibi, busy signal, close encounters, cup of hot coffee, flat tire, grease, law of gravity, law of probability, locker room, mechanical repair, next morning, nut bolt, random numbers, severity, starbucks, stupidity, traffic lanes, Warning, wrong number
1. Law of Mechanical Repair - After your hands become coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch and you’ll have to potty.2. Law of Gravity - Any tool, nut, bolt, screw, when dropped, will roll to the least accessible corner.
3. Law of Probability - The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act.
4. Law of Random Numbers – If you dial a wrong number, you never get a busy signal and someone always answers.
5 Law of the Alibi – If you tell the boss you were late for work because you had a flat tire, the very next morning you will have a flat tire.
6. Variation Law – I f you change lines (or traffic lanes), the one you were in will always move faster than the one you are in now (works every time).
7 Law of the Bath – When the body is fully immersed in water, the telephone rings.
8. Law of Close Encounters - The probability of meeting someone you know increases dramatically when you are with someone you don’t want to be seen with.
9. Law of the Result - When you try to prove to someone that a machine won’t work, it will.
10. Law of Biomechanics - The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the reach.
11. Law of the Theater - At any event, the people whose seats are furthest from the aisle arrive last.
12. The Starbucks Law - As soon as you sit down to a cup of hot coffee, your boss will ask you to do something which will last until the coffee is cold.
13. Murphy’s Law of Lockers - If there are only two people in a locker room, they will have adjacent lockers.
14. Law of Physical Surfaces - The chances of an open-faced jelly sandwich landing face down on a floor covering are directly correlated to the newness and cost of the carpet/rug.
15. Law of Logical Argument - Anything is possible if you don’t know what you are talking about.
16 Brown’s Law of Physical Appearance - If the clothes fit, they’re ugly.
17. Oliver’s Law of Public Speaking - A closed mouth gathers no feet.
18. Wilson’s Law of Commercial Marketing Strategy - As soon as you find a product that you really like, they will stop making it.
19. Doctors’ Law - If you don’t feel well, make an appointment to go to the doctor, by the time you get there you’ll feel better. Don’t make an appointment and you’ll stay sick.
Originally posted 2010-08-15 12:00:58. Republished by Blog Post Promoter
This email was sent to one of the OddEmail contributors. Emails on this site are NOT written by contributors. The views and opinions in this email do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the contributors. In fact, there is a good chance that the opinions of this email are entirely contrary to those of the contributor, so please hold them against the person who sent the email originally, not Odd Email!
This entry was posted on Thursday, September 5th, 2013 at 10:06 pm and is filed under Funny, Joke, Law. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.